NAT boots ? Got me a pair

misfish

1 minute ago, Sinker said:

Their webiste says TSC stores carry them. Some canadian tires, and mr safety shoes. Never noticed them myself. Are they supposed to be good? Better than  Baffin Titans? 

S. 

I was at TSC this morning, not there. The pair alone weigh less then a pound. Rated for -70. I have been a baffin Titan go to guy since I bought my first pair, but need to go light, as I am a walker. Will check out Mr.Safety shoe, as they come to our plant. Thanks Shane.

12 minutes ago, chris.brock said:

I got a pair on Chuck's advice. They're awesome so far.

They're feather light yet crazy warm, waterproof and breathable.

Their sizing is all messed up though, it's best to try them on and not order online.

On Saturday, I drove past Minden Bait and tackle where you got yours, and it's all closed up.  

42 minutes ago, NAW said:

I got my Natts at Royal Distributing if I'm not mistaken.   Not sure if they still do, this was pushing 7 years ago now.  They often have sales there. 

No longer, but I got wind that baffin has a new light boot there. Going after work to have a look.

Well I bought a pair today. And it is a good thing I was able to have hands on for fit. I am a 10 size. The boots that fit best, a size 13. There is about 3/4 space from my toe to the end of the boot. Also all I can say is WOW, you dont even know you have them on.  For filtered try again please and giggles,I took the liners out and tried to put the baffin ones in. They fit and the weight is very unnoticeable

So if your out ice fishing and see the NAT name in the snow, just follow,you will find me. LMAO.

8 minutes ago, jimmer said:

Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for them?

$129.

Baffin Titans are going for the same price, give or take a few bucks and sales.

There are places that sell online for $119, but I got to fit and know I was happy with the purchase.

Every time I walk by them, I got to pick them up and it,s just amazing the weight. Bring on the ice season.

Edited by misfish
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, misfish said:

Well I bought a pair today. And it is a good thing I was able to have hands on for fit. I am a 10 size. The boots that fit best, a size 13. There is about 3/4 space from my toe to the end of the boot. Also all I can say is WOW, you dont even know you have them on.  For filtered try again please and giggles,I took the liners out and tried to put the baffin ones in. They fit and the weight is very unnoticeable

So if your out ice fishing and see the NAT name in the snow, just follow,you will find me. LMAO.

Yup.  I'm a 10 and wear 13's in Nats.  11, and 12 fit but 13 was the most comfortable.  I used a generic liner in my first pair for a couple years after the originals were set a little too close to the wood stove to dry - they worked well.  

And I usually walk backwards on the way out just in case.