Happy Thanksgiving OFC

ketchenany

8 hours ago, ketchenany said:

same here Lew 9 kids under 11 and 8 adults. One noisy  day! 

Got us beat fratello mio. We are having the usual suspects Monday, 12 adults and 2 babies. It will be the 1st Thanksgiving without Mom and Dad. We lost them both within this past  year. Life goes on. Our very close friends welcomed 2 little ones via their daughters since last Thanksgiving. Oh, I will be eligible for Old Age Security on Monday too and our niece and nephews 8th anniversary is Monday so we have some thanking to do. 4 for 1 special !!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving from us here on Lake Erie to all of our OFC friends and Families. 

2 hours ago, Loonietoon said:

Have not found or had them for years....  Use to get the infront of the EX at the Sportsman Show years ago 😞

Thats alongggggggggggggggggggggg time ago Kelvin.:w00t: I remember those bike stand guys. They were all mostly pizzans. No disrespect. They knew their nuts.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Loonietoon said:

Have not found or had them for years....  Use to get the infront of the EX at the Sportsman Show years ago 😞

Fortino's in Hamilton sells them during the Fall and Christmas Loonie.  Just cut a slit in each and bake in the oven. 400F for about 30 minutes if I remember, been a while. I like the smell more than the taste. Just keep taste testing them. I don't know where you can get those little paper bags they had them in outside Maple Leaf Gardens. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Fortino's in Hamilton sells them during the Fall and Christmas Loonie.  Just cut a slit in each and bake in the oven. 400F for about 30 minutes if I remember, been a while. I like the smell more than the taste. Just keep taste testing them. I don't know where you can get those little paper bags they had them in outside Maple Leaf Gardens. 

Thanks Johnny I will Check that out for sure :thumbsup_anim:

You're welcome Kelvin. My brother Mike brought us a bag full I think he said that he bought at Fortino's Eastgate Square. We roasted them on the BBQ and had them before dinner today. The smell brought back some great memories. 

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their Families,

Johnny D.