Yikes !

dave524

If I have learned anything about nature is don't put your hand in anything you don't know what is in there.  Worse is putting your hand somewhere you know  might hold a freekin 25 pound Snapping Turtle, or a 25 pound Catfish, or anything not naturally found in downtown Hamilton. That's just looking for it. I learned a long time ago DO NOT look for lost golf balls in, near or some God  awful Jungle type fauna. I happened across a nest of baby Rattle Snakes in a Myrtle Beach sand trap looking for a 50 cent golf ball. Moma was none too happy. My pals didn't think I could still move that fast. Buddy once nearly stepped on a 12 foot Gadder looking for his ball in FLA, never again. 

I once put one of those little lizards in the glove box in Fla. and asked the same pal to hand me a Kleenex. He screamed like a 12 year old little girl at a Beatle concert. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

19 hours ago, lew said:

So did my brother

Cnv0877.jpg

Tell bro his posture is all wrong. 

1 hour ago, Reef Runner said:

Just this past labour day I was cleaning a few fish on the dock, dipped my hands and knife in the water to get some slime off and up swims a 20 pound snapper right under my hands.  Had to check my appendages after that...:thumbsup_anim:

I would be checking more than my appendages, my Depends perhaps.