2019 ram classic

ecmilley

They all make new trucks that are really nice. The Big 3 and the Japanese too even though I slag on F-150's and Rams. In 73' I was the only citiot that drove a pick up into the Mills other than the farmers that worked with us. I drove it in between other smarter citiots that borrowed mine and they never brought it back the way they got it, like with some gas in it. I actually ran out of gas going in on night shift in the dead of winter. Thanks Danny if you are reading this. No power anything on them, nada. Pick up truck owners biceps and triceps were huge, quads and leg biceps too, no Gym membership required. Anything back then that had more than 100,000 miles on the hunks of rust, both cars and trucks had to be towed into the bone yard. 395 HP, maybe 150 horse on a 6 cylinder 1/2 ton. edit: yep just checked 1970 Chev. C-10 had 155HP for the inline 6 and 255 HP on the 350 V-8. The only 4X4 I had was on a International Harvester, they actually made trucks back then. Around 10 miles to a gallon. Gas was 59.9, cents a gallon not a litre. 

They say, "They don't make things they way they used to." Thank Goodness. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

6 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

i will never buy another ram again. Made the mistake once will never go back.

My best buddy is driving a 2016, he just hit 170k and his truck is now eating oil. 

Dont even get me started on my eco diesel.

eco-diesel was and still is a turd, putting an engine in one as I type. as for oil burning usually lack of maintainence chep oil filters have all kinds of high mileage hemis coming through the shop with as much as 550000km with no real issues