Att Huzzaba and other shore fishin' guys

Old Ironmaker

1 minute ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Stopped and had lunch on the Grand River just North of the Dunnville dam. 2 guys fishing from the east shore close to the dam hauled 2 nice unidentified fish within the 25 mins. when I was there. Could have been Rainbows. They are known to be there early Spring and Fall. I would  never eat anything from that river. It is a septic system where toilet paper has been seen floating down it. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

2 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Stopped and had lunch on the Grand River just North of the Dunnville dam. 2 guys fishing from the east shore close to the dam hauled 2 nice unidentified fish within the 25 mins. I was there. Could have been Rainbows. 

Thanks for the tip.  Haven't been out that way this year but will check it out soon for sure.

4 hours ago, pics said:

Guys fishing in Caledonia have been fined for fishing too close to the dam there... not sure if the same thing happens in Dunnville..

Dunnville has been known to harbour a criminal element. If the authorities really want to enforce the law they don't have to go far from the dam to nab a few dealers of illicit drugs and stolen property to purchase said illicit drugs. 

• Haha 1