Fishing for various species on the Grand River (Video)

popofish!

I liked it Popo. Keep them coming. You keep them under 3 minutes, perfect, not many will watch a 25 minute video of someone reeling in a fish with no audio other than unique music. It certainly shows the variety of species that can come out of that river. Everyone reading this please don't keep any to eat. That river can be a toilet when the sanitation systems in the bigger towns along it get stressed and often overflow into it. I have seen pics of toilet paper flowing down river. 

My favorite on the video is the fish that flies out of your hand at the 1 minute mark. Is that a Moon Eye? I have never even seen one. Looks similar to a Walleye in shape. 

21 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

I liked it Popo. Keep them coming. You keep them under 3 minutes, perfect, not many will watch a 25 minute video of someone reeling in a fish with no audio other than unique music. It certainly shows the variety of species that can come out of that river. Everyone reading this please don't keep any to eat. That river can be a toilet when the sanitation systems in the bigger towns along it get stressed and often overflow into it. I have seen pics of toilet paper flowing down river. 

My favorite on the video is the fish that flies out of your hand at the 1 minute mark. Is that a Moon Eye? I have never even seen one. Looks similar to a Walleye in shape. 

Thank! That was a small walleye, but there are mooneye in the river.

Edited by popofish!