singingdog

ISO Magic Swimmers

Looking for Sebile Magic Swimmers: you know you have some in your box that you never use. I have all kinds of stuff I don't use that I will trade for them: jerkbaits, topwaters, lots of great quality football jigs.....

Googled it just for fun.  Neat bait.  Several results from Canadian sites - the fishin hole seemed the best.  That is if you don't find any traders.

Michael

Evidently there old ones and newer ones, you might want to ad which you are looking for? On some lures it makes a difference? Like the old Wiggle Wart lures from Storm?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• The Magic Lure, anyone recognize this spoon?

In Jame's fly in report there's a picture of a spoon. I'm pretty sure it's a red and white version of what me and some people I fish with call the "magic lure". Here's mine, it's retired, I won't use it anymore because I don't want to lose it.     They don't make them anymore, they were sold at CT and maybe elsewhere, my cousin still has 2, he says they're branded wrinkles or krinkles. When I wasn't using it, buddies in the boat would borrow it and hammered f

in General Discussion

• ISO Handyman

Bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for someone to help get a house ready for sale in Cayuga in the next two weeks. Need some flooring installed and trim work finished up.  Please PM if interested.

in Miscellaneous

• ISO MicroSD Map Card

Navionics Premium, Gold, or Fishing Hotspots? Looking for a microsd(2gb) map card for an older Lowrance Mark-4  Maybe you purchased a upgrade card and have an old one you no longer use? Thanks

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• iso winter project mercury 75-90hp

as the title states interested in a project motor for the winter must be the 3 cyl version with oil injection and power lift i will consider any condition note this can be the yamaha version also thks for your time on this and tight lines oh prefer the kw area but will drive for a deal older tahoe uses lots of fuel lol

in General Discussion

• A message to all Grand River anglers, boaters, and swimmers

If you boat, fish, or swim in the Grand River watershed, please take a moment and click on one of the links below. The links will take you to a Grand River angling, boating, or swimming survey. These surveys are part of ongoing work to manage water quality in the Grand River watershed and to protect the valuable ecosystem services that it provides. Completing the survey will take roughly 10 minutes. These surveys are being conducted by DSS Management Consultants Inc. and are designed to estim

in General Discussion