Salmon fishing on the Nottawasaga

Fez

Sorry, but you'll probably find nobody on this board will post hotspots to anyone, specially someone with a 1st post and not even an introduction.

Nothing personal against you, just the way things are.

• Like 3

Interesting approach. I'm thinking that looking for quiet spots by asking about them on a large open forum would be quite counter productive.. 

The most successful Salmon and Trout anglers are very good at exploring, finding their own water and keeping their mouth shut ?

Josh 

Edited by J Roelofsen

10 minutes ago, ketchenany said:

But you post pictures of dead grass or rocks with a fish. 

I can tell you where to find tomatoes this weekend!

I have seen more tomatoes today then I need to.  . I went to 4 stores. No shepherds. ?

I did see frozen steelhead fillets. One side , thin sliced,25 bucks. LOL

Edited by misfish

50 minutes ago, misfish said:

I have seen more tomatoes today then I need to.  . I went to 4 stores. No shepherds. ?

I did see frozen steelhead fillets. One side , thin sliced,25 bucks. LOL

Every garage door is UP in woody this weekend!  keep your shorts on the  peppers, I’ll let you know when they are ready. 

Meanwhile, fish the Notty and post grass/rock pictures. And help Terry with the truck. 

On 8/31/2019 at 4:25 PM, ketchenany said:

But you post pictures of dead grass or rocks with a fish. 

1st trip out this  fall. Get there well before anyone see,s you walking in. Had a couple of hours this morning. 2nd toss, this one smoked a Mepps spinner. Perfect eater size. :Gonefishing:

DSCF4934.JPG.ba5e4c21f07f83d9f387d96a0eb05098.JPG

DSCF4937.JPG.40d45df61bf2f2490fb0bb3201950b9f.JPG

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 9:07 AM, Fez said:

Anyone have any tips or hot spots for salmon on the Nottawasaga ? I’ve tried the fishing park in angus but it gets too crowded.

Thanks!

To be fair here Fez, you did ask a loaded question. Tips, some will give, SPOTS, aint going to happen. I have lived up here for over 25 years. I walked and trench through 100,s of miles of bush to find spots. Alone, and with good friends. Will I share these spots? Yes, but with only true loyal friends. Get yer boots on and get marching. Never know, you might find that one spot.

Good fishing to you.

• Like 1