Mini truck

Terry

Cool Terry! Shayne it has to be street legal, plated and insured the only part that sucks about mini trucks for ice fishing. Wishing I'd bought that Bombi.. as as a Utility vehicle it has no VIN.. only needs a slow moving vehicle triangle and is covered under house insurance at ZERO cost... I'm looking again, but sure waiting for Terry to blow by in the truck !!! LOL

Edited by irishfield
  • Like 1

Great job Terry! Light background, a few diff leaf stencils and fern/cedar branches to spray over and some grass/duck boat green oversprays and a few black lines here and there. Been doing it for years and once had a US guy ask where I bought the boat since he's looking for one just like it..... boat is like 40 years old and he thought it new. Cost is peanuts compared to having the pros do it. Maybe do the tires and hubs too!

Edited by cisco

I had this idea for up at my camp around wawa cause I can't boot it down the highway on an UTV. A guy in the sault has one and uses it with tracks to get to his camp in the winter with tracks. He says being right hand drive it's impossible to insure now days and sits at his camp. Have you got insure on yours?