Strange, MNR Twin Otter

dave524

3 hours ago, dave524 said:

Wasn't aware you could look at past history for an certain plane, seems they been doing the whole peninsula over the past few days, guessing they are spraying for gypsy moth or possibly dropping those rabies vaccine baits.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/c-fopj

Rabbies' baits would also be my guess. I did that back in college with them in the Kingston area.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Woodsman said:

Looks like a blocking pattern.

Probably a part of a series of patterns. 

Yes , you can see all the past flights on the link in my second post, looks like they started at the Niagara River and headed west , doing like sized segments probably because of fuel supply or run out of baits.

I watched the plane as well..  they were using a helicopter the last couple of years.  We have signs posted on the outskirts of Hamilton warning against transporting captured animals to "the country".. if people in the city knew how often those raccoons and skunks were shot by farmers and rural residents they may think twice before moving them...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, pics said:

I watched the plane as well..  they were using a helicopter the last couple of years.  We have signs posted on the outskirts of Hamilton warning against transporting captured animals to "the country".. if people in the city knew how often those raccoons and skunks were shot by farmers and rural residents they may think twice before moving them...

The three S's method of pest control. 

• Like 1