kevin o'leary

Squid

On many occasions I let my girlfriend drive if I had been drinking. O'Leary is a wine buff so it is not out of the question that he let his wife drive home, assuming she was not drinking, which the breath analizer confirmed. This would be sensible, responsible and therefore could have been the case. Personally I find O'Leary unbearable as a tv personality but that is not a crime (but maybe it should be, lol)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If a boat has no running lights when out there in the dark I find it hard to think a power boat hitting it is an unexpected thing. To me it is a tragedy waiting to happen. Driver may have even been distracted by cellphone or ? But the police will determine things.    

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Exactly. Just because the guy isn't liked doesn't mean he is guilty of something. Let the investigation run it's course before we sentence anyone. 

Agree, but we shouldn't presume that his recollection of the event is accurate as well. If he was sauced, and letting his wife or whomever drive the boat, then perhaps he may be wrong as he may not have been watching ? Also, reports say that he hasn't confirmed who was driving his boat. I trust the police will handle this with a blind eye.

Or maybe they are saying odds are this is what might have happened.

Lots of times we get part of a story. Too much delay in the truth coming out.  The truth might never come out.  Especially when someone has enough money to pay to keep mouths shut.  

What was the whole story when two guys hid in Manitoba?