nobody fish Lake St. CLAIR ?

muskybw

34 minutes ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Muhahhhaaa.Where you been man, new lady friend? That will keep you busy. 

I still lurk a lot.  But I have a new job, and I can't be on here all day at work like I used to be?

1 hour ago, NAW said:

I still lurk a lot.  But I have a new job, and I can't be on here all day at work like I used to be?

I can't believe how many here post all day when they are supposed to be working (Terry, Brian). 

Ah man I digressed once again after saying I wouldn't just the other day to Art. I have deleted 95% of the post. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

5 minutes ago, misfish said:

?

Nowhere as often as ManitouBass2. MB2, come in please, MB2 come in please, over. I found out through another member here he is OK then he texted me. He's fine. I was on a few other sites regularly and haven't posted there in years. I only got kicked off of 1, actually I kicked the proprietor out not he me. 

I get out there a couple times a year....but figure people get bored of pictures of 36 inch muskies that seem to grace my boat out there! You got some real beauties though. I did go around a month ago. Fished around 6 hours and my buddy was bored so we left. Just a dirty pike for our efforts. That's a looong drive from Guelph for 6 hours fishing and one jack to show for it.

• Like 1

All great looking fish there. St. Clair appears to be a very healthy musky factory so I hope it gets looked after. I know those musky have lots of 5 lb smallies to eat!! Lol

Seriously considering making a move to a Ranger walleye boat...620 or 621. St. Clair musky would follow shortly afterwards. ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rizzo said:

I get out there a couple times a year....but figure people get bored of pictures of 36 inch muskies that seem to grace my boat out there! You got some real beauties though. I did go around a month ago. Fished around 6 hours and my buddy was bored so we left. Just a dirty pike for our efforts. That's a looong drive from Guelph for 6 hours fishing and one jack to show for it.

I don't care how big or small a fish is, it's a fish. A goby after 5 hours of hitting the water hurts though, I don't count them as a fish.