muskybw

nobody fish Lake St. CLAIR ?

these are from years gone by, i know there are big ones still there ! caught different years, all on the same boat, 1st. my biggest,2nd-friend,3rd-nephew,4th-nephew ! 2nd pic 54 & 33lbs.----4th pic 53 & 34lbs. 

image1.jpeg

image1 (19) (1).jpeg

image1 (5).jpeg

image1 (12).jpeg

• Like 1

great fish-- i live in london, an hour & 45 mins. away, great musky factory as long as the Asian Carp don't get into St. Clair ? you should have great weather for saturday, been no storms, so shouldn't have weed problems, go get em !

Ahhh, the good old days before the locked elbow pose!  

Great pics man! 

Edit..  Not sure what spell check was doing on that one....

Edited by NAW

4 hours ago, NAW said:

Ahhh, the good old days before the locked elbow pose!  

Great gay man man.

Muhahhhaaa.Where you been man, new lady friend? That will keep you busy. 

There aren't any Musky left on LSC, zero, zip, ziltch. Don't bother going. 

34 minutes ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Muhahhhaaa.Where you been man, new lady friend? That will keep you busy. 

I still lurk a lot.  But I have a new job, and I can't be on here all day at work like I used to be😎

1 hour ago, NAW said:

I still lurk a lot.  But I have a new job, and I can't be on here all day at work like I used to be😎

I can't believe how many here post all day when they are supposed to be working (Terry, Brian). 

Ah man I digressed once again after saying I wouldn't just the other day to Art. I have deleted 95% of the post. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

10 minutes ago, Old Ironmaker said:

I can't believe how many here post all day when they are supposed to be working (Terry, Brian). 

🤣

5 minutes ago, misfish said:

🤣

Nowhere as often as ManitouBass2. MB2, come in please, MB2 come in please, over. I found out through another member here he is OK then he texted me. He's fine. I was on a few other sites regularly and haven't posted there in years. I only got kicked off of 1, actually I kicked the proprietor out not he me. 

I get out there a couple times a year....but figure people get bored of pictures of 36 inch muskies that seem to grace my boat out there! You got some real beauties though. I did go around a month ago. Fished around 6 hours and my buddy was bored so we left. Just a dirty pike for our efforts. That's a looong drive from Guelph for 6 hours fishing and one jack to show for it.

• Like 1

We put an offer on a place 15 minutes from Lake St. Clair. They wouldn't budge so no sale. I might never be home but I would only be 15 minutes from the shack. 

• Like 1

All great looking fish there. St. Clair appears to be a very healthy musky factory so I hope it gets looked after. I know those musky have lots of 5 lb smallies to eat!! Lol

Seriously considering making a move to a Ranger walleye boat...620 or 621. St. Clair musky would follow shortly afterwards. 😃

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

Seriously considering making a move to a Ranger walleye boat...620 or 621. St. Clair musky would follow shortly afterwards. 😃

Your a bass guy aren’t you?  Do it do it do it do it 😂😂

13 hours ago, Rizzo said:

I get out there a couple times a year....but figure people get bored of pictures of 36 inch muskies that seem to grace my boat out there! You got some real beauties though. I did go around a month ago. Fished around 6 hours and my buddy was bored so we left. Just a dirty pike for our efforts. That's a looong drive from Guelph for 6 hours fishing and one jack to show for it.

I don't care how big or small a fish is, it's a fish. A goby after 5 hours of hitting the water hurts though, I don't count them as a fish. 

3 hours ago, porkpie said:

Your a bass guy aren’t you?  Do it do it do it do it 😂😂

Oh!!!! I was one more do it away from pulling the trigger!!! Lol 😂 

• Haha 1