misfish

Rising of the phoenix,s

Of all the sun rises I have watched on this bay here, this one is right up there. I am not sure the pic,s do it justice, but I could see the phoenix,s rising. If you look long enough, you will see the beak and wings. No I am not crazy nor do I puff the magic stuff.LOL

DSCF4837.thumb.JPG.089d7af12891ea012077f53f0eacb0d9.JPG

DSCF4839.thumb.JPG.43aa4536886a36a2b4b2d0694794d5e4.JPG

DSCF4840.thumb.JPG.907a736eb415b9473d2a452b004c3f0a.JPG

DSCF4847.thumb.JPG.87c4d87214fcf02d265d08f49a706620.JPG

I had one chase in 3 hours moving about. 1 chase and 1 fish. Oh and YUP, left the inflatable behind again. Damit. This is why I have the foam jacket always on the toon with a whistle attached now. I knew I felt naked this morning while heading out. :asshat: I am always in a rush to get out there. Need to slow down ole man. :canadian:

485939222_lakers.jpg.97b8abbb95092e8620ff2dd3c45a2c76.jpg

like I said, I only had 3 hours to float about to  fish  as I had pork to smoke,peppers to char for a friend. I,ll save that for the cooking thread. :canadian:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On the 1st pic just left of the rods line above the horizon I see a Salmon jumping. The next 3 pics are wonderful. That cloud formation sure looks like a Tornado formation. I would have not taken the time to take it until I got me arse off the water. Fantastic photos Brian. There are hundreds of thousands, millions I should say smart phone users that never knew they had an eye for photography until the technology was available. In the old days you bought a roll of 36, took them, paid 50 cents or more to develop only to find 10 or more were duds. Today one can take 1000 pics and with a flick of a finger delete 999 basically for free. Now anyone can be a pro. Just ask my niece who is a pro photographer with 5 years of post secondary education for it under her belt. She does amazing work.  She gives tours at a Niagara Winery to pay the bills. 60 years ago professional photographers had to have a 1st job to survive, nothing has changed much. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker
  • Thanks 1

I am still using my old  Fuji film XP50 camera. Got to be 8 years old now and has been through hell and back.  I do not have one of those fancy cells. I just text and call, so no need.

I am looking forward to my trips to Thornbury next month trolling for salmon, and see what I can capture on the cam.

Thanks again all

Hey Dutch, when you coming up for a jig ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.