limeyangler

Guiding adventures Pt.1

Hi all,

my adventures in trying my hand at guiding continue after last year’s first season. I’d say with the new owners I am 100% busier at the camp but word of mouth and business from my YouTube stuff has accounted for half the time spent guiding. I’ve not really had any bad days last year or this year, even when fishing is slow, so far so good. Some Clients tend to really appreciate me doing keepsake videos for them, and I thought I’d share them here on OFC in a little series, here is PT. 1.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Antiguan adventures.

Hi all, This is a long video of the remaining highlights of my recent shore fishing antics in Antigua.  

in General Discussion

• My week's fishing adventures.

Hi all, my work schedule is P/T with casual shifts thrown in and mainly evenings, so I usually have time to get out for numerous short sessions and one long session every week. This week was no different and so i decided to stitch together 4 or so sessions from this week into a video. Trout opened on Jan 1st but I only made it out at the end of last weekend, its a long video but pretty fun.     

in General Discussion

• 1st year of guiding done.

Hi all, I posted back in the spring I was starting to guide at the camp in my bay. I just guided the last guests for the year. My thoughts?.It's fun. It was an odd year on Wabigoon, totally shut down from beginning of August until a couple of weeks back, it was really hot and we had zero rain. Lake level is the lowest I've seen it in 11years. Luckily I was able to put people on fish regardless and I get a real buzz from sharing my passion with like minded souls. I hear a lot of 'American' b

in General Discussion

• NF - Adventures in trailering a boat

This is an entirely new way (to me at least) for trailering a boat to go wrong    

in General Discussion

• Tried my hand at guiding this morning

A member here was asking about down rigging for lake trout  on Simcoe.  So me and my big mouth,chest puffed out , " I,LL GUIDE YOU IF YOU WANT" So plans are made,. I suggest to him what spoons to buy and what not. Set a time and location for meet up. I have only been fishing from the toon jigging for whites and lakers so far, but I figured a rest from the toon would be nice. Sit back on a motorized vessel and catch some fish.    The laker bite has been tough for me and by all reports for ot

in General Discussion