What type of fish to go after in Lake Ontario near Kingston's shorelines?

What type of fish are present in Lake Ontario near Kingston's shorelines (more specifically from Collins Bay to Millhaven area)?

Last time we went out (several hundred feet from shore off of Nicholson's Point) the fish finder picked up several fish down between 15ft - 40ft of water (and also what appeared to be possibly schools of bait fish, or random debris?).

I'm wondering what type of fish are present to this area? And at depths up to 60 feet of water?

Has anyone here fished in Lake Ontario near Kingston? And if so, what have you typically caught out there?

4th link that came up on Google search...   

Collins Bay wharf is good for pike, bass and pan fish.

Elevator Bay (Dupont / Invista) for carp, pan fish and at times, good pike.

1000 King St area behind buildings and townhouses for pike and bass.

Portsmouth Harbor used to be good at the end of the long wharf area and along it for pike and bass. I've caught some great fish pretty much all around this area and in the latter summer / fall, walleye will come into harbor in the evening.

1 hour ago, BillM said:

4th link that came up on Google search...  

What search phrase or words did you use? (When I searched nothing like that came up).

And what you found, arent they talking about directly fishing from the shore?

I mean do panfish, pike, or carps really go down to 30+ feet of water several hundred feet from shore in Lake Ontario?