Drugs

tomO

On 8/4/2019 at 8:43 AM, GregF2 said:

Legalizing marijiuna every where certainly does not help.  I don't care what anyone says, it is a drug and will lead to harder drugs.   So stupid and can't see how people can't see that.  Drugs are a choice, you either do it or don't.  

Hmm maybe he’s speaking from experience...my money’s on meth. ?

1 hour ago, chris.brock said:

I knew a girl, she was in her 20's, her MS was very bad, the only way she could somewhat function was with a little puff, no other drugs would help her, and this is long before weed was medically prescribed or recognized for treatment 

Alcohol is by far most addictive and dangerous drug. Its legal

Surely most will learn to manage.

I have MS as well. Pot does help me, but alcohol  is intolerable for my condition.

On 8/4/2019 at 11:54 AM, GregF2 said:

Feel sorry for the part of society that thinks marijuana is not bad.  It most definitely could lead to harder drugs, kills brain cells and fact proven to be addictive.  After two weeks it offers no health benefits, except addiction.   That part of society is what is causing the decay of our worlds morals.   Amazing that people can't see that and the only reason it is becoming legal now is desperate liberals gaining more tax revenue.   Very, very sad....  What will these same people that wanted to legalize marijuana want to legalize next?  

Amazing how the minority now in days affects the majority, as I know no one that smokes pot or even wants it legalized....  They understand the harm it does to those that smoke it and what addiction can do.....

Wow, you really haven't a clue of what your talking about. The fact that you don't even know anyone who partakes just proves the point. I've seen enough people ruin their life and even die from excessive boozing, not one from toking pot.

42 minutes ago, smitty55 said:

Wow, you really haven't a clue of what your talking about. The fact that you don't even know anyone who partakes just proves the point. I've seen enough people ruin their life and even die from excessive boozing, not one from toking pot.

I guess it is all the type of people you hang out with then.   Also - you have no clue and sorry that you have seen so many people ruin their life.  That is very sad.  Can't believe so many people are not against pot and can't see what it can lead too.  Seems very strange.    Not sure how I don't know anyone that smokes it, proves a point.  You are right though, it proves the point that the people I hang out with and family don't do drugs, as they know better.  They are all against pot, as it is a drug!  

I guess if people like to get high, that is their option, but definitely is not the right choice going through life living that way. 

Edited by GregF2

QUOTES GregF2

"Not sure how I don't know anyone that smokes it, proves a point.  You are right though, it proves the point that the people I hang out with and family don't do drugs, as they know better.  They are all against pot, as it is a drug! " 

Reminds me of doing a move for a moving company many years ago having to listen to an older lady preaching about the evils of alcohol and how her son never would touch a drop. He shows up and he is almost stumbling drunk and smells of it. I clearly remember this and him there quietly listening to her and when she wasn't watching slyly putting his finger to his lip while giving me and my co-worker a wink.  Shhhhhh. haha!

Greg I bet you have people around you doing pot and other stuff but they aren't about to come clean knowing you are such a vigilanty. Neighbor with arthritis, postperson, boss, employees, doctor, ........ 

I am pretty sure gregf2 has eaten chocolate? Or maybe had a beverage with caffeine? Both are strong drugs. What about high fructose corn syrup/processed sugar? Last I checked there was a large percentage of Americans claiming obesity is an epidemic caused by people not being able to control their food addiction. So food is a drug also. 

How do you survive?

You never take any pharmaceutical's? Even over the counter products? Natual remedies? Not just pills either. Topical products contains drugs too. 

Also take your music collection and destroy it, because chances are those people you listen too, who have enriched your life with their art, were using drugs of some kind.