OPP on the Trent Severn.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:02 PM, KawarthaAngler said:

If you go a little further down in the States you get a free rifle with your 30 bucks of gas.  LOL

Slam the USA as gun toting idiots when you are trying to make a point. I listen to Toronto 680 Radio and there is 3 or 4 shootings every week The criminals are getting guns somewhere in Canada, maybe at the cannabis store with a 50.00 purchase. LOL

On 7/12/2019 at 7:00 PM, seanik said:

Slam the USA as gun toting idiots when you are trying to make a point. I listen to Toronto 680 Radio and there is 3 or 4 shootings every week The criminals are getting guns somewhere in Canada, maybe at the cannabis store with a 50.00 purchase. LOL

Actually it wasn't meant as a slam towards shootings.  I guess I omitted the part about what my reference was to.  My reference was to the humor in the Michael Moore documentary 'Bowling for Columbine' where he showed that in some areas when you go to the bank and take out a loan you get a free rifle.  It was shocking to watch this in the documentary.  My comment was meant to be in reference to that.  Here's the snippet ->