Musky Baits look terrible?

AKRISONER

On 7/6/2019 at 9:13 AM, Sinker said:

Again, close minded. You realize Erie is a world record class fishery, right? It even has world record sized bass for you. Some of the best anglers out there are running Ranger boats with more rod holders than I can count. Featureless bowl? Seriously? Dude, get out of your box. Precision trolling is an art that most will never understand.  

S. 

This went sideways fast. Ranger makes all kinds of boats, mainly fibreglass but not necessarily bass boats. They make lots of deep boats for big water, along with deep v aluminum. And they make just as many multi species boats as bass boats, just because it says ranger doesn't mean its a "bass boat"

I think he meant you don't see trolling rigs on a two seaters bass setup. 

2 hours ago, Tjames09 said:

This went sideways fast. Ranger makes all kinds of boats, mainly fibreglass but not necessarily bass boats. They make lots of deep boats for big water, along with deep v aluminum. And they make just as many multi species boats as bass boats, just because it says ranger doesn't mean its a "bass boat"

I think he meant you don't see trolling rigs on a two seaters bass setup. 

Yeah, I know what he meant. He also called lake erie a featureless bowl, and that musky baits are ugly, and theres no musky anglers these days, which are all totally off base as far as I'm concerned. 

S. 

22 hours ago, misfish said:

image.png.daa21b169909f1a8e6c37c5e3d3f98ab.png

That’s more like what some people are now calling a “Walleye boat” 

theres a guy up in pointe au baril in the fall that drives a nitro one. I’m pretty sure it’s even described as a Walleye boat and is marketed as such by nitro.

they have a transom capable of mounting a kicker unlike a bass boat.

If you’ve got a full windshield, it ain’t exactly a bass boat anymore. You are talking fiberglass multispecies then.That’s just my opinion.

Edited by AKRISONER