Looking for help planning a weekend fishing trip

FishFinder17

Now that I've purchased a vehicle that can tow my boat I'm looking to plan a fishing trip with two friends. We've considered places like nippising, BOQ, St Clair, etc but haven't beeb to any of the three. Would love to get some recommendations on lakes, locations, accommodations, fishing etc. Here's the details we are looking for

Date: June 21st - 23rd

Fish: Not too picky but preferences in order - Muskie, Walleye, Pike, Bass, Lake Trout/Whitefish, 

Boat: 17ft Princecraft 174 Pro Series w/ Merc 115hp and Merc 4hp kicker, Minn Kota Terrova 80lb, 2x Scotty 1106 Depthpower 60" Electric Downriggers, Humminbird Helix 5 & Helix 7, full bimini top

Accommodations: Nothing fancy - prefer a motel or Airbnb but will camp out if we need to

Because I have the boat I'm not looking to hire a guide. I think we'll keep the accommodations simple and try and spend full days on the water, have shore lunches, etc. Let me know if you have any recommendations. Would really appreciate the help. 

Thanks in advance, 

FF17

st.clair is   one  of  if not the best    fisheries in all Ontario for musky pike walleye but if the wind is a blowing the lake gets rough quickly ......the more of that 4 hours you use for driving the lesser the crowds should be,the Ottawa river around mattawa and deep river is worth considering as  are the French and pickerel rivers there a couple p.p. on the Ottawa river.

Edited by bow slayer