Open seat - Pointe au Baril

AKRISONER

Hey guys, 

couple changes of plans up here in Pointe Au Baril.

i want to fish all weekend but my partners all just bailed.

anyone thinking they’d like to try for some pike and maybe some walleye and crappie this Friday or Saturday in pointe au baril shoot me a pm. I think by fishing day 4 I might be getting a bit lonely lol.

to bring - your own transportation to PAB, food, gear and a pleasant attitude I’ll take care of the rest.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

I’m here all week, could do Friday or a shorter Sunday too

Tomorrow I'm booked to go fishing. Sunday I don't think I'll be in operating condition lol. Thank you for the offer. Need to meet up there and do some fishing. 

Edited by Musky Plug

11 hours ago, BillM said:

If I wasn't laying flooring today, we'd already be knee deep into the snakes :)   Goodluck kid.

There will be more opportunities.

im spending more time up here than ever.

bite was pretty good on Friday, not so great again today as the water cooled off again. Pretty crazy seeing the water drop 3 degrees overnight and not warm up. We’re still stuck at 58 in the back bays and it’s june! Insanity

11 hours ago, BillM said:

Water temps are wreaking havoc this spring.   

Yuuuuupppp, just spent a week in Quinte area and some days we would slay them and others it was like someone turned a light switch off.  Not just Walleye, pike, perch anything.

We saw anywhere from 57° to 66° depending on where we were.

13 hours ago, leaf4 said:

Yuuuuupppp, just spent a week in Quinte area and some days we would slay them and others it was like someone turned a light switch off.  Not just Walleye, pike, perch anything.

We saw anywhere from 57° to 66° depending on where we were.

At least i am not alone. Ive been fishing an absolute ton lately 4-5 days a week and its so hit and miss its ridiculous. The fish are also very very clumped up, if you are lucky enough to be fishing during an "on day" you might think its an "off day" until you run into some fish and all of a sudden you are going to get 2 3 or even 5 fish on 5 casts. Its crazy.