Super Walleye Day!

jimmer

Sometimes you just happen to hit one of those special days. Was out on Sunday with a buddy and we probably caught 25 walleye along with a number of incidental bass, muskie and crappie. Kept one of the smaller walleye for dinner.

IMG_20190526_104755.jpg

IMG_20190526_110034.jpg

IMG_20190526_091040.jpg

Edited by jimmer
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Cando said:

Nice opening catch. I have to edit my pics and hide my spot lol. Is there a size limit for posting pictures or a place I can read on posting photos?

Just drag pic from your PC to your post. We really like to see back ground. It makes the pic more real. LOL:w00t::Gonefishing:

Edited by misfish

On 5/31/2019 at 7:32 AM, misfish said:

Just drag pic from your PC to your post. We really like to see back ground. It makes the pic more real. LOL:w00t::Gonefishing:

Thanks Misfish. Most of the pics are in the dead of night and you can't see any background lol. Just want to crop out the houses and keep the water in the pics. That way people can't say I went fishing at the St. Lawrence Market in Toronto lol ?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

Things heated up yet there Jimmer? I’ve got a bass derby next weekend on the opener. Thinking things are still very behind.

Jeez, the bass are still on the beds. It was 65 on the surface on Sunday.

On 6/4/2019 at 10:25 AM, AKRISONER said:

Things heated up yet there Jimmer? I’ve got a bass derby next weekend on the opener. Thinking things are still very behind.

I don't know if this is much help but my friends grandson caught to bass on the may long weekend. I'm not as experienced as most of you guys and I haven't been up to my cottage to see if the bass are protecting where they spawn by my dock.