Them Raptors.... NF

captpierre

Would be shocked if Durant comes back! Remember he is going into free agency and he's not going to risk a potentially massive contract to play in a game when he's not 100%.

Can't wait til tonight, a good friend of mine who is a season ticket holder & I are going! Should be a blast!!!!

1 hour ago, David Chong said:

Would be shocked if Durant comes back! Remember he is going into free agency and he's not going to risk a potentially massive contract to play in a game when he's not 100%.

Can't wait til tonight, a good friend of mine who is a season ticket holder & I are going! Should be a blast!!!!

lucky duck!

durant says hes playing...as they are saying online

If durant is durant at 100%, curry and thompson are hitting their threes, cousins is a defensive beast, i can see the raps winning in 5 

LETS GO RAPTORS

Man...the close up of his achillies bursting is wild

jeez when they went up 6...I actually got the feeling, the actual feeling of omg this is it, I was actually shaking. I’m 31 years old and I’ve never seen my team win it all...I guess I’ll have to wait

2 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

Man...the close up of his achillies bursting is wild

jeez when they went up 6...I actually got the feeling, the actual feeling of omg this is it, I was actually shaking. I’m 31 years old and I’ve never seen my team win it all...I guess I’ll have to wait

I think everyone was thinking the same thing, but then again it's the GSW's they're playing.

7 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

That was the biggest let down by a Toronto sports team since May 13th, 2013. Just hoping now it doesn't go 7 games, cause I got a bad feeling on how that will turn out

Akri, you mentioned KD will probably be out of game shape after being injured for so long, I was thinking that makes sense, then right out of the gate, his first three 3's were all net I was thinking "omg, this guy's awesome, we're screwed", lol

• Like 1

I told my buds that KD shouldn't be playing and if he did he would get hurt and be gone in the first 10 minutes.

It took 14!!!  ?

Now he's most likely gone for the entire 2019\2020 season.

Not what you want to have happen on your contract year.

Edited by DRIFTER_016

IMHO the Raps have to up their 3-point percentage average and or drop the Wars 3 point percentage. The Wars win with 3 pointers. Last game the Raps were 25% and the wars 47%.

Raps also need to keep drawing fouls by pushing paint and doing more double pumps before layup lift offs. Raps need to give the Wars foul trouble concerns to soften the D while gaining free throw line 3s nearing game end. Also making them lose rythm and gaining stiffness in their joints standing by for free throws slows and stiffens the Wars.

I got a beef.

The start times for the games. 

If a team has home court, the team should set the start time, not the league.

My wife had a B Ball scholarship in the US, she stayed up north and played varsity, she coaches high school girls B Ball, she loves B Ball.

She's caught Raptors fever here in the GTA but she hasn't watched a single game because of the late starts. She's either too dedicated to her work to stay up late during the week, or too tired from her work to stay up late on the weekend and watch a game.  

It pisses me off.

oh yeah, go Raptors!

Edited by chris.brock

3 hours ago, chris.brock said:

I got a beef.

The start times for the games. 

If a team has home court, the team should set the start time, not the league.

My wife had a B Ball scholarship in the US, she stayed up north and played varsity, she coaches high school girls B Ball, she loves B Ball.

She's caught Raptors fever here in the GTA but she hasn't watched a single game because of the late starts. She's either too dedicated to her work to stay up late during the week, or too tired from her work to stay up late on the weekend and watch a game.  

It pisses me off.

oh yeah, go Raptors!

I agree.  Home court should dictate the start times but it's all about TV.  I'm sure Golden State would prefer games that start at 10:30 eastern when at home just as we'd like 7:30.  9:00 seems like the compromise.  Oh and WHOOOOOHOOO!!!!

Edited by Chuck Enwinde

Great game and outcome for sure!!! Raps got their 3 point percentage up to same as the Wars... 47% or so. Fred IMO took them over the edge with his last buncha 3 pointers after others were too tired to be accurate long distance anymore. Hope he gets a big contract raise and extension over the two year deal he started with.

4 hours ago, cisco said:

Great game and outcome for sure!!! Raps got their 3 point percentage up to same as the Wars... 47% or so. Fred IMO took them over the edge with his last buncha 3 pointers after others were too tired to be accurate long distance anymore. Hope he gets a big contract raise and extension over the two year deal he started with.

I can't not see them giving  Sr. a good contract, he's the perfect off the bench point guard. If Kyle was injured they would have no problem starting Fred.

• Like 1

LOL!!!

The Gardiner is down to one lane because people are getting out of their cars to watch the parade.

https://www.bardown.com/people-are-getting-out-of-their-car-on-the-highway-to-catch-a-glimpse-of-the-raptors-parade-1.1323952?fbclid=IwAR339EFjjEZ6CK6p_9lXws_pKLm8G2hZalyLBLEpetgVmqBFuXci_yr0LnU

Edited by DRIFTER_016