My new to me cottage

Big Cliff

Well, I finally decided I couldn't decide where I wanted to buy a cottage so I got one on wheels ? . It's got all the comforts of home, and I don't have to worry about finding motel rooms any more.

Ready, willing, and able to go fishing anywhere, any time!

home 1.jpg

home2.jpg

Home3.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Cliff said:

Well, I finally decided I couldn't decide where I wanted to buy a cottage so I got one on wheels ? . It's got all the comforts of home, and I don't have to worry about finding motel rooms any more.

Ready, willing, and able to go fishing anywhere, any time!

home 1.jpg

home2.jpg

Home3.jpg

Looks pretty comfy to me! And you eon’t Get bored of being in one place or on one body of water! Safe travels and amazing adventures ahead!

8 hours ago, Loonietoon said:

Looking GOOD Cliff, l also just bought a motor home 28ft we need to get together and fish ?

Any time my friend!

6 hours ago, mikeh said:

That looks like a great setup for you, do you need a special license to drive it?

No special license required, it's under the weight requirement and has hydraulic brakes

1 hour ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

How's the fuel mileage?  ?

Actually haven't had a chance to really plot that out yet but 328 km cost me about $130.00 @ $1.379 so it really isn't too bad. When you figure a really basic motel room up in the French River area is $100.00 + tax a night...... I will leave it at my son's place when I'm not traveling and just run back and forth with my car.

4 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

How's the fuel mileage?  ?

Who cares. What's the enjoyment mileage? That's the question. We spent a few days in a 5th wheel fishing 2 summers back.  I couldn't believe the quality and the comfort.  We only went inside to prep dinner, sleep and the other 2 things. In total comfort. You the man Cliff. I can't say how happy I am for you. If you need a co-pilot let me know. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Who cares. What's the enjoyment mileage? That's the question. We spent a few days in a 5th wheel fishing 2 summers back.  I couldn't believe the quality and the comfort.  We only went inside to prep dinner, sleep and the other 2 things. In total comfort. You the man Cliff. I can't say how happy I am for you. If you need a co-pilot let me know. 

Well it's got room for 5 more co-pilots (as long as one of them is cute and female (or 4 more of my normal friends LOL).

Thanks for all the great replies, it's nice to share this with you!

Hey thats awesome! And also my retirement dream! Spring,  summer and fall in Canada and winter in the southern states! Only 20+ years of work left......... :( We recently bought a travel trailer so we are able to get away from home during our downtime (currently replying from the trailers kitchen ) congrats Cliff!! Your gonna love it!

Edited by Gerritt

15 hours ago, Big Cliff said:

Any time my friend!

No special license required, it's under the weight requirement and has hydraulic brakes

Actually haven't had a chance to really plot that out yet but 328 km cost me about $130.00 @ $1.379 so it really isn't too bad. When you figure a really basic motel room up in the French River area is $100.00 + tax a night...... I will leave it at my son's place when I'm not traveling and just run back and forth with my car.

Will definitely be in touch Cliff... maybe get Beans too ?????? ?

5 hours ago, yatzekcs said:

Congrats.

If you wanna launch a boat don't do it this way

I was wondering if you could stick a bass boat on the back of one of those..I guess the answer is yes, just don't have your dog be your co-pilot!

Congrats Cliff! Looks great.