My new to me cottage

Big Cliff

On 5/21/2019 at 8:42 PM, Big Cliff said:

Well it's got room for 5 more co-pilots (as long as one of them is cute and female (or 4 more of my normal friends LOL).

Thanks for all the great replies, it's nice to share this with you!

Cliff, if it was 30 years ago I could fill all the seats with cute, young female co-pilots. But it isn't 30 years ago, Same great lady for 26 now. I still think she is young and beyond cute, she's a 6 foot tall beauty. Actually she modeled for a few years. If you got the Sears catalogues in the 80's you may have seen her. Also a Sunshine Girl.  Many have asked over the years if she is legally blind, Funny. She is just as beautiful inside, that's the key for me. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Loonietoon said:

Will definitely be in touch Cliff... maybe get Beans too ?????? ?

I'd love to do that, if we can get him upt the stairs and in the door I'm sure we could make him comfortable. What did you buy?

19 hours ago, Rattletrap2 said:

Very nice Cliff! Freedom to go where you want.....when you want! That's what it is all about! Pick up a small generator (or maybe it already has one?) and you don't even need hook ups!

Yup has a built in 4000 watt generator, fully independent ?

4 hours ago, Big Cliff said:

I'd love to do that, if we can get him upt the stairs and in the door I'm sure we could make him comfortable. What did you buy?

Yup has a built in 4000 watt generator, fully independent ?

1996 Ford 28ft Royal Classic big enough for me

20181101_153311.jpg

• Like 1

Great looking rig Big Guy. Be careful backing her down a boat ramp. I finally watched that video of the floating RV. Anyone have any idea how that happened? No driver? They took it very well to say the least. I sure wouldn't. Tells me it is probably the sponsors not theirs. Just yesterday I wanted to back the boat up a few feet. Buddy put the receiver on the ball, I backed up and heard kabash!!!!!. Pushed the licence plate into the rubber and the rubber section of the bumper folded up like an accordion. Probably 1000 bucks damage. It's a grand for a body shop just to open a bay door now. Who's fault? My fault, I didn't double check.

Very close friends of ours just bought themselves a beautiful 5th wheel brand spankin' new last week. All the bells and whistles. I like the 2 big screen TV's and especially the huge dash mounted screen with GPS, Doppler weather, The Google lady in the little box, and, and, and. Bob and Gail have used a pop up for the last 25 years, the kids have flown the coop and say they should have bought one when they were little kids and went with them every weekend.  Now they have a 5 * hotel anywhere they decide to stop and are spending the kids inheritance. My wife had never seen the inside of a real deal RV. I told her years ago this might be an option for us during the winter when she retires. I would park it at a southern US park where there is actually room and you can't hear your next door neighbour do their morning duty 5 feet away. There is an RV park outside Messa Arizona where we had a place for a few years that are on 1/3 of an acre lots. Many have Solar panels set up on the large lots, plenty of Sun there, I like that. They jamb those things next to each other at parks around here. She always said never, now it's maybe. I told them we are available anytime and I will do some of the driving and all the cooking. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker