the cheapest but not the leastest Nakina camp, report

Percy is a helluva good bang for the buck as far as a Fly in goes in that area and I'm not sure what stingers rates are currently because Howard no longer owns it Pennocks bought it two years ago. 

Edited by Jmeyer

On 5/6/2019 at 7:42 PM, SirCranksalot said:

BTW---How's your friend, the Borgerman? 

Borgerman is good. He's got a head start, but if I paddle fast I'm gonna catch up and see him tomorrow.

Drive in, but I'd go back to Stinger in a heartbeat. I loved it. I just wish the camp would have ended up in different hands, Jason's hands to be specific, lol.

Edited by chris.brock

Have heard that buzz before in the woods... INTENSE buzz that builds at dark, stays a short while and almost suddenly stops.

You write them better than anyone really. And a great mix of photos. Have had this one up on the screen a couple days knowing not to miss it. Glad that didn't happen.

Enjoy the next stop bud!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 1:57 PM, wantabigone said:

Nice write up. I am missing my annual trip this year so these stories will have to keep my satisfied!

Missing your annual trip? That's just wrong. Hope it's not health related and just a hard schedule. If you find time this summer give me a shout may be I can help you out