Recommendation for boat body work

AdamS

Hey guys it's been a while as life has got in the way of fishing but hoping to get out there more often this year.

Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for getting my top cap repaired on my 16'. The place where my boat was stored must have had a window shining on a portion of it so it dulled the black gelcoat in 2 areas. Kinda looks like it's got the sun shining on it at all times. The other issue is I have an imprint in the gel coat from my boat cover. Don't ask me how but it's there. I don't have pictures but I can get them if needed. I'm located in Burlington now but willing to travel if the price is right and the person is reputable. I've asked around but haven't had any luck so hoping you guys can help me out.

Thanks!

On 5/4/2019 at 9:04 PM, grimsbylander said:

What's the make of your boat? I might be able to help you out.

Hi, The make is an 89 Ranger 320V. Sorry for the late reply as I had problems with my computer over the weekend. If you can, that would be great. Feel free to send me a pm with your contact info and we can discuss things further.

Maybe check out the auto detailing shops? Ones that are equipped to do (and have the knowledge) to wet sand, compound and polish paint. Body shops may also be an option; they're coming into their slower times, now that the roads are not slippery. Not as many fender benders and insurance jobs.

Dan.  

Edited by DanD