Best Birthday Gift. -replica Muskie

Couldn’t be happier with what the kids got for my 60th. Thanks Guys!

Advanced Taxidermy made a replica of my biggest ski. Caught in 2005 on Scugog. 52 inches. Based on measurement and photo. Hanging at the cottage now. 

BTW I posted an add to rent our cottage this summer if anyone is interested. 3 wks.  Under miscellaneous. 

80858C74-AC2B-4EFD-AFF9-5F64F0A78E8B.jpeg

62198036-0B94-4100-858D-4AB278128DEC.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, lew said:

That's a nice picture of the fish and 52" out of Scugog is pretty rare so it's really something to be proud of.

Thanks.  Just got lucky, Lew.  Trolling the channel off Cesarea using a Stalker. Caught 3 fish that evening over 45 in. Must have been the right moon. The challenge was safely landing and releasing the big girl. She swam away nicely. Hope she survived. Was September. The water wasn’t too warm. 

On 5/5/2019 at 3:16 PM, captpierre said:

Thanks.  Just got lucky, Lew.  Trolling the channel off Cesarea using a Stalker. Caught 3 fish that evening over 45 in. Must have been the right moon. The challenge was safely landing and releasing the big girl. She swam away nicely. Hope she survived. Was September. The water wasn’t too warm. 

Nobody's that lucky captpierre.  Though your second pic calls that assumption in to question.