OUCH!!!!

DRIFTER_016

Totally insane on a public waterway. Anything over possibly 80 kph or 50 mph should not be allowed on a public waterway only on a closed course racetrack. Same as our roadways, want to race, take it to a track.

edit: same with snowmobiles

Edited by dave524
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, bassman87 said:

ouchies

As I saw on another news channel that guy broke 10 ribs, can't recall exactly but that street had a 25 or 35 mph speed limit, a good thing he wasn't on the highway doing 55 mph! There was another one of those foot bridges on the Cleveland shoreway that connects I 90 to I 77 and I 71, a few years back a truck hit it and created a traffic nightmare because he destroyed it.

Watching him battle that chine walk the whole video was giving me anxiety.

ive gone 70mph as a passenger in a triton...what was even scarier was that we were doing it on lake Marion with trees flying past us the whole time hahaha. My boat does 55mph but doesn’t walk, even that scares me though, you feel like you can’t do much but just hold on while the boat is flying through the air barely touching the water. My normal 45 cruising speed is plenty good enough for me

First I have to say that those guys had someone watching their backs otherwise they should be dead. Now I'll say they are idiots and deserved to lose the boat. 

The dump truck incident happened regularly at the plant. Drivers would leave the box up and drive away. Once a guy hit a high pressure natural gas and oxygen line and split them in half. That was fun. I suggested a limit switch be installed so when a driver puts his rig in drive with the box up a device would protrude from under his seat and insert into an area of the body where nothing should be inserted. They won't do it again. Some may recall a few years ago when a driver hit the upper span of the Skyway Bridge in Hamilton with the box up doing 100K. Shut the bridge down for over a week. Another idiot. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

Saw one of those on Heavy Rescue 401 last season. ?

Says a bit about the driver shortage here to me if you have a 76 year old guy driving your truck? I know some older people still get around well, but...