Can't get much more redneck than this!

Old Ironmaker

We live in the rural area of a small village, no stoplight, 1 snack bar, the corner store and a post office. Ooops we have a gas station and sometimes they have gas.  It's on the north shore of Lake Erie in southern Ontario. I am telling the owner of the local corner store about locking myself out of my wife's car today. That's another story, I was trying to open a blue Honda, she has the same colour blue Kia. So I'm telling Bruce about this old-timers moment I had. He tells me a customer also locked himself out of his car this past weekend and used a rock as a key. He says I have a picture you just won't believe this. In the back seat of the early model something there is a residential window air conditioner set in the centre where the seat back should be and it's boxed in nicely with plywood and hinges on it. What's next a microwave? I really need to get Bruce to email me the pic and  post it here and everywhere. The redneck must have gone from 110V to 12V. Seeing is believing. If I remember well my buddy installed a 110 TV in his hunt/fish camps house trailer and it ran on 12V. I still don't believe what I saw. It must work or he wouldn't have gone to all the trouble to box it in neatly.

Can't get more redneck than that.

Johnny D 

Many years ago some dude from the “rock” that ‘found’  his way to our huts on Simcoe by the way of his brother in law who was a client . . . This moron brought out a generator so he could watch the hockey game! super moron with this thing running on the ice! I had my own hut and nothing to say to him except, never come back. FIRST AND LAST!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 8:03 PM, ketchenany said:

Many years ago some dude from the “rock” that ‘found’  his way to our huts on Simcoe by the way of his brother in law who was a client . . . This moron brought out a generator so he could watch the hockey game! super moron with this thing running on the ice! I had my own hut and nothing to say to him except, never come back. FIRST AND LAST!

Out of curiosity, how long does it take to stuff a body down a 6 inch hole in the ice?  Hypothetically speaking of course.

2 hours ago, Canuck said:

Out of curiosity, how long does it take to stuff a body down a 6 inch hole in the ice?  Hypothetically speaking of course.

You just auger more holes like a clover...  ;) :D 

4 hours ago, Canuck said:

It's been done, or it sure looked like it. A bunch of my uncles and cousins from the US came up to Nipp to ice fish. My Uncle Pete brought enough tomato sauce for a 500 person Italian wedding. On Sunday afternoon he dumped a pot of it on the ice behind a hut. The owner came out to check on us, took one look at the blood covered ice, one look at my Uncles that looked like Wiseguys straight out of central casting and said " I don't want to know." 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

4 hours ago, Canuck said:

You come prepared. Like Mr Numbers and Mr Wrench from Fargo.

Fargo_-_The_Rooster_Prince.jpg

• Haha 1