5G coming soon. Is it safe or unsafe?

cisco

Reading some articles off Youtube and am worried about our kids and farther down to line. Some scientists say in 3-5 generations women won't be able to have offspring due to DNA alterations. Brussels (world banking headquarters), Israel, and Trumps place (Marla Lago in Florida) isn't allowing it yet its being pushed fast and hard everywhere else it seems. 

This stuff will be all over pretty soon. They need to install the devices very close to us due to the short range of it. No government research has been done on effects. Gov't is trusting the seller and the seller is clearly stating in its literature/sales crap it is a form of pollution yet is also claiming no liability for any negative effects. 
$ is the goal of the telecom industry and here's some scientific perspectives on it from a guy trying to get a local government to be cautious. Many Youtube articles on it so I thought to pass the issue along since most here are caring types. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljLynbr5iPc

And what will the effects spraying human feces for fertilizer on fields. The cows eat the corn, we drink the milk and eat the cows. We cook in the soya and corn oil. That fertilizer tuff smells wicked. If you have ever had to drive behind a truck carrying it you will know what I mean. I have turned around when driving behind those trucks. No epidemiological studies have yet to be done, same for 5G I would guess.

Well I'll go with the poop in the fields, at least it's a natural product.  5g and beyond that is just to keep an eye on us like they do now anyway.  Unless you're a fair distance away in the woods, I would hazard to say we pretty much live in an electromagnetic pollution zone.

I tend to take some of the safety claims and unsafe claims with a grain of salt, just my opinion that if you have the right financial backing you can fund a study that might prove anything?

This  was one that comes to mind, https://www.statnews.com/2017/11/28/multiple-sclerosis-paolo-zamboni/

LOL, that would have worked?

16 hours ago, OhioFisherman said:

I tend to take some of the safety claims and unsafe claims with a grain of salt, just my opinion that if you have the right financial backing you can fund a study that might prove anything?

This  was one that comes to mind, https://www.statnews.com/2017/11/28/multiple-sclerosis-paolo-zamboni/

LOL, that would have worked?

And here I thought that the article would point out the hazards of cleaning ice surfaces. 

https://www.pce-instruments.com/us/measuring-instruments/test-meters/gauss-meter-kat_40056.htm

this is a link to a gaussmeter if you are worried about this stuff. Make some measurements, then when the telcos install 5G, measure again and sue! 

If you have a new router it may operate in a similar band already, up to 60Ghz RF is already available at consumer levels, from NetGear, Asus etc.  

I plan to build a big faraday cage around my underground bunker, this way I’ll be safe from Major League Baseballs spy satellites too. 

• Like 2

I've been into shortwave radio and uhf/vhf scanners all my life, you would not believe how the noise from some of this stuff has increased in those 50 years ,  the static level between stations is horrendous anymore, not just stuff that is supposed to radiate a signal but spurious emissions from poorly regulated power supplies like your cell phone or laptop charger. Anyone experienced a microwave  knocking something off a wifi network or a cordless phone, they are both use a frequency of about 2.4 Ghz and this 5G will operate around 6Ghz  ? 

Edited by dave524
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pigeontroller said:

You(We) have bigger worries here on this planet...

Just because there is worse out there doesn't mean ignore it.  That seems to be the problem these days. MSM bombards us with stuff all around the world so we lose focus on issues we could possibly change for the better. This 5G is microwave radiation. The stuff that causes water to boil. A wee bit of boiling inside your brain or DNA may not be as apparent as that to a honey bee, but it should be researched before a go ahead is given.

Also, sure many research reports contradict other research reports, but that doesn't justify having no research done.  I'd like to see university/gov't research on the matter.  Then it should be up to the public to decide if the negatives are worth the positives. It shouldn't be up to big business or its gov't puppets while the public is kept in the dark. 

5G needs close proximity transmitters to work. So a municipality could say no to them until proper research is done to address concerns at least.   Like I said why has Israel, Brussels and Florida where Trump's family hangs out said no? What do they know that we don't? 

Edited by cisco
  • Like 3

Unfortunately palms have already been greased and once you let the proverbial genie out of the bottle, it's already too late.  They're already talking 6-10G.  Humans are going to electrically fry themselves into stupidity.

Edited by Fisherman

1 hour ago, Fisherman said:

Unfortunately palms have already been greased and once you let the proverbial genie out of the bottle, it's already too late.  They're already talking 6-10G.  Humans are going to electrically fry themselves into stupidity.

Not me. I'll be living at my cabin in the bush.

My cabin with WiFi.  ? 

• Like 3

For any radio geeks this is how the frequency spectrum is chopped up in Canada, the light blue is our AM/FM and TV channels if any listens to O.T.A. transmissions anymore?

https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/vwapj/2018_Canadian_Radio_Spectrum_Chart.PDF/$FILE/2018_Canadian_Radio_Spectrum_Chart.PDF

Edited by dave524

10 hours ago, dave524 said:

For any radio geeks this is how the frequency spectrum is chopped up in Canada, the light blue is our AM/FM and TV channels if any listens to O.T.A. transmissions anymore?

https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/vwapj/2018_Canadian_Radio_Spectrum_Chart.PDF/$FILE/2018_Canadian_Radio_Spectrum_Chart.PDF

That link shows a buncha wee things hard to read. How does this show harmful microwave radiation? Looks like it is something about radio waves. These diff than microwaves? 

Its a high resolution .pdf, save it and you can expand it for better visibility.  Microwaves are radio waves, your microwave oven emits radio waves very close to your 2.4 Ghz  wifi, actually our microwave would knock my wife's old laptop off the network, I won't repeat what she said when that happened ? 

edit: Don't worry be happy https://www.qsl.net/z33t/emb_stetni_ili_ne_eng.html?fbclid=IwAR3doDgCJVyTG9AV8GXa4mW_qYEkZghmSUEVrHZwX60xeOaj-ZQVmMJy630

Edited by dave524
added a link

One of the things that drive evolution is that the environmental surroundings change.  The ability to negate its impact on humanity is driving evolution either of our physical ability to cope or our intellectual ability to overcome.  Consider sunburning. An albino which is a recessed gene will burn in no time in the sun where as  a person who has a more modern or advanced gene will tan.

This said for modern man to enjoy what he has created and use the advancements that his intellect has created we must then catch up in our physical mutation to it.  It is not that big business is advancing  this for their own reason rather it is the consumer who wants a bigger better faster product. Big business recognized that it can be lucrative and that they have the resources to make this on a large scale. If a mom and pop company produced a 5g network that covered 200 miles it would fail. Now if they banded together and each provided a network.......... o wait that would make them big business. So the real answer is if consumers do not demand something  then business will not provide a service that would fail due to a lack of demand. 

Art

Completely disagree. Consumer demand isn't screaming for faster service. The biz is creating it and forcefully selling it for profit using this excuse. Profit and control. Period. I just received a second letter from Rogers saying how I must buy new stuff since my old stuff isn't 5G. End of next year i recall was the deadline.... tossed it. Are the people in Israel, Brussels, Florida not screaming for it? They have opted out. You would expect that these areas would be more in need for any 'faster' service.  

It is totally wrong to even suggest that mankind must adapt our bodies to keep up with developing technology. This is totally backwards thinking. The whole idea of basically, any invention, is to save labor/make things more convenient and helpful. To introduce 5G and say people should adapt their bodies to it is kinda crazy. Evolution takes a bit of time and it is impossible for mankind to suddenly be able to shield its DNA and cell structure from microwave radiation.

I do agree with the 'albino' weakness aspect though. Some people will be more affected by 5G than others. Some ages/weaknesses will have different sensitivities.  But when all is installed and running and then, if people start getting headaches and such, then there's no turning back. Corp lawyers and bought politicians will fight against the affected who will have to prove 5G is harming them. So the sick will have to pay for research to try and get a paid-for gov't to turn it off. 

All of this is completely backwards to how mankind should be 'progressing' with a new technology. First it must be proven safe. Then go from there peddling it.      

• Like 1

You’re gonna be fine.  

That chart doesn’t separate ‘microwave’ and ‘radio waves’ because it’s all the same. 

All of this is considered non-ionizing radiation. This means it will only produce thermal resonance in a cell, or change electron valence. Ionizing radiation will destabilize at atom entirely (X-ray, gamma rays, UV rays). The World Health organization 10 years ago ratified the WiGig standard and concluded these spectrums only produce non-ionizing radiation which affects tissue by less than 1 degree C. This means it was impossible to measure any effect.

Without knowing to ask for it, you are worried about whether non-ionizing radiation has unknown effects on tissue. This is the same thing Belgium, Florida are suggesting. 

The answer is you shouldn’t worry about it. You’re afraid of something you don’t understand. (So am I but nothing to do but read about it!) There’s 40 years of MRI, CTs, Xrays, more time than that with radio and radiation. The engineers who make this stuff understand it, test it and bring it to market. 

Even if there is more research to be done, the fact you jump to some corporate/government scheme because of the information that you’ve presented is just not an effective way to respond. You really think these engineers are building stuff to melt their customers from the inside? 

Also, be sure to remember that you now desire more government oversight, more interference in the private sector. 

An article or video without adequate data is just fear mongering. A video of a politician with their mouth moving is the least reputable form of evidence I can imagine. 

Edited to add, thank you for posting this stuff though. I like the discussion and hopefully I’ll be slightly less dickish in the future. 

Edited by colin519
It was even more dickish than it still is
  • Like 1

Colin quote.....

"Even if there is more research to be done, the fact you jump to some corporate/government scheme because of the information that you’ve presented is just not an effective way to respond. You really think these engineers are building stuff to melt their customers from the inside? 

Also, be sure to remember that you now desire more government oversight, more interference in the private sector. 

An article or video without adequate data is just fear mongering. A video of a politician with their mouth moving is the least reputable form of evidence I can imagine."

I'm not worried about 'tissue' per se, I'm worried about DNA alterations.  I have only read/seen videos and am not an expert, but neither is anyone here. Some experts are concerned that within 3 to 5 generations women exposed to 5G won't bear offspring. Well, except for places 5G hasn't been operating. So good research would be to expose a fast multiplier (daphnia say) to see if any effects appear down the road a few generations. 

I do believe engineers build stuff for profit of corporations. Enough said.

Gov't oversight is vital to protect people from unscrupulous corporation execs that are profit driven. The food we eat and cars we drive are examples where we don't want DDT that thins eagle egg shells, or cars without safety standards on the roads or drivers with no training. 

Saying it's 'safe' technology is as wrong as saying it is 'unsafe' technology at this point without proper research. Proper research that seems quite absent at this point unfortunately. 

Doesn't the atmosphere shield us from these wavelengths? I read where this is the case and with 5G this shielding is obviously bypassed. Again, if we are shielded from it then is it a good idea to bypass this? I know the ozone layer is a worry if lost.  

Haha! OK I edited to add I don't consider you 'dickish' since when people get emotionally involved with an issue even for no reason they get a bit that way.?

Edited by cisco

Haha! Bill, you should contact Bell, Rogers and say you and your family volunteers to have a light pole 5G device installed nearest your home. One of the big ones that runs the wee ones along the pole line.  This to prevent any of your neighbors from 'falsely' claiming it is harming them. You can defend the company with "We're OK so those folks must be just imagining things!"   I imagine the rest of the family would be on side with no worries.