New Boat Seats - Where to Buy?

FishFinder17

Hi All, 

Have a 2004 Princecraft 174 pro series and need to replace all 4 seats. I have the pedestals so just need the seat itself x 4

I've looked online and there are a few good options at Cabela's and Sail but wondering if there's anywhere else I should be looking? I'm hoping to spend no more than $150 a seat. Looking for something high back with good cushion and aluminum hinges (rather than plastic)

Any recommendations are appreciated. 

Thanks,
FF17

Edited by FishFinder17

I need to replace mine on my boat.

Most of them are now completely saturated because of my little sinking issue last summer.

One survived by being on a raised deck with a pedestal. So I too am looking for a set of 4 but may wait until next year as I just dropped a grand on a hydraulic steering system to replace my cable steering. The cable filled with water and froze so I don't know if it was still going to be usable so made the decision to upgrade. If the old one is usable I will install it on my friends boat or on another boat I own.

4 hours ago, DanD said:

Have a look on Amazon.

Here's some that seems to meet your requirements? With a few different colour combinations. I just used "folding boat seats" in the search bar. Many also offer free shipping.

Here's a link

Wise company seats

61l87NiwD7L._SL1500_.jpg

Dan.

As I recall Wise seats were what I replaced mine with, didn't have any issues with them.

https://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?categoryId=734095080&CQ_search=boat+seats&CQ_zstype=REG

Don't know who makes their seats, but more options?