Not sure if you guys have seen some of his videos ...

This is a huge laker through the ice  ...

Clayton has a great channel on Youtube. He has a lot of fun out there and also mixes in with the Uncut crew from time to time. 

Great video and a Big Lake trout!

Never tried bouncing a tube on the bottom here. Always suspended and wait for the chase. Going to try this for them this year.

Is it tricky/hard to start laker fishing? (spring to fall) I have a kayak, Simcoe is in my range. I see @misfish you have lots of experience with them.

1 hour ago, mamona said:

Is it tricky/hard to start laker fishing? (spring to fall) I have a kayak, Simcoe is in my range. I see @misfish you have lots of experience with them.

If you are an experienced yaker,it is fun but can get interesting out there. I do not yak,but have a few buddies that are out there and they seem to handle waves with no prop,but they have been yakking for along time and are set up for conditions out there. One guy uses stabilizers. If I did get a yak,I would have them as well. I like the 2 big ones I have now on my toon. :thumbsup_anim:

Feel free to pm me if your interested in going out. I dont target them til the whities go deep.:lol:

17 hours ago, misfish said:

Feel free to pm me if your interested in going out. I dont target them til the whities go deep.:lol:

Thank you :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.