Sign in to follow this  
davey buoy

Perch festival?anyone going???

We have our tickets,again 65 tagged perch or so. Daily prizes. Have not been for 10 years. Anyone know where a free/reasonable place now to unload your boat and park?.Really looking forward to it.

There is a free launch across from tudhope park off 12 south.  I haven’t used it in a few years but that’s always where I put in to fish that area.

All depends on the weather.  No more sitting in a winter suit, gave that up.  The last couple of years it's not been all that great.  I'll try it once or twice, if there's no fish then there's other things to do.

Never did see the 100 boats near centennial beach last fall either. Unloaded there before in Orillia ,kinda remembered parking across the street ,maybe a early morning road trip.

Edited by davey buoy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Alternative perch baits

With a shortage of shiners on Lake Erie im looking for alternative baits for perch! I hear raw shrimp works as does strips of bacon fat! What about calimari rings cut into minnow sized strips? Anyone ever try these?? All suggestions greatly appreciated!! Thanx

in General Discussion

• Lake Simcoe Summer Perch Report Vlog

https://youtu.be/FJ49j9Zb2eo

in Fishing News

• GOING FISHING!!!!!!

Just got the news about an hour ago. I won a spot to go fishing in British Columbia, at the Duncanby Lodge. Man am I ever pumped!!!!! Anyone that knows me; they'll tell you I don't get excited or I don't show it. When my sales rep from my main parts supplier, told me the news; I jumped up from my desk, ran over to her and gave her a big old hug. Don't know all the travel arrangements yet; other then we fly into Vancouver and then take a float plane to the lodge. We (other draw winners) leave mid

in General Discussion

• WABIGOON PIKE, BASS AND PERCH

Hi all,  Walleye is closed here for a couple more days so took the opportunity to head out on my home Lake Wabigoon to search for pike, bass and perch.  Water is still chilly, with the highest surface temp being 54℉.  Bass and Pike are aggressive at the moment, preferring large swimbaits and spinnerbaits over live baits.  Perch are where they should be but bite is slow. A week or so and the crappie should move in which is a bonus, but there are plenty of in season fish biting

in General Discussion

• Simcoe Perch Update vlog: Feat. Jay Siemens!

Hey guys here’s little vlog report on some Perch on lake Simcoe ! 👇 https://youtu.be/2_RtaFdCZ0U

in Fishing News