OFNC and the Blue Jays

Marty

Alright folks, I haven't posted much in the last few years but I can't help myself on this one.  Never thought I'd be a Jays fan and I am trying to figure out a way to make this post fishing related so here goes.  Give some support to this kid.  He's my nephew and since I'm a moderator and have been around here since the early days, he has a blood connection to OFNC.  It's been a great ride so far and we're hoping he keeps it rolling.  If any of you attend Jays games, let me know if you're going to be at any of the games he pitches.  I'll probably be there.   Trent Thornton:

Trent.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 10:03 AM, Marty said:

Alright folks, I haven't posted much in the last few years but I can't help myself on this one.  Never thought I'd be a Jays fan and I am trying to figure out a way to make this post fishing related so here goes.  Give some support to this kid.  He's my nephew and since I'm a moderator and have been around here since the early days, he has a blood connection to OFC.  It's been a great ride so far and we're hoping he keeps it rolling.  If any of you attend Jays games, let me know if you're going to be at any of the games he pitches.  I'll probably be there.   Trent Thornton:

Trent.jpg

Cool stuff! I'm a big Jays fan and am exciting about watching this rebuild and the great young talent! Will definitely be rooting for Trent!

• 3 weeks later...