GoPro tips for a nube

kickingfrog

On 4/19/2019 at 8:20 AM, Gil Levesque said:

I mount my camera on the visor of a ball cap! Its always pointed where your looking, its out of the way, and  so light u never even know its there! In my boat i plug it into a usb power port with a longer cable (10')if im moving around. Works awsome!! 

DSC_0043.JPG

How is that affixed to the ball hat?

Very simple frog, drill a 1/4 " hole through the plastic brim. Then use a short bolt. I used a  plastic head knurled bolt, washer And a lock ring from a camera mount on top! Screw ur mount up snug and ur done! I keep my camera in car mode! With an inline swtch on usb cable. Camera records when u give it power! (starting ur car!!!!) cheers

DSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0053.JPG

On 4/22/2019 at 5:01 PM, bobowski said:

What software are you guys using to edit your GoPro footage?

I just did my first youtube video, I edited it with Shotcut. You can download it for free. Lots of great tutorials on how to use it. I'm a newbie and I got thru it! I wanted to use the preinstalled windows movie maker on windows 10 but it would not export anything I edited, so I tried Shotcut and loved it. 

10 minutes ago, smithy97 said:

I just did my first youtube video, I edited it with Shotcut. You can download it for free. Lots of great tutorials on how to use it. I'm a newbie and I got thru it! I wanted to use the preinstalled windows movie maker on windows 10 but it would not export anything I edited, so I tried Shotcut and loved it. 

Awesome. Ya I've heard of shotcut. I will give it a try. Thanks a lot bud.