OFAH Lottery

desship

I have been supporting this lottery for years.The boat and truck  are the main reason I buy them.I had received a letter saying I  had won a $180.00  jig set. Hopefully

somebody made a mistake when the value was put on their website.There are 104 pieces , 30 are bell sinkers. The estimated value maybe $30.00. Place that

on website and I would not be posting this here. The OFAH does a lot of good for the sport of hunting and fishing. I will still buy the tickets every year a look forward for the May draw.

Lindquist Bros. Jig & Sinker Accessory Package $180.80
Edited by desship

• 2 years later...

There are great prizes and a good cause, but the values are inflated to the max. You lose more than you win. I buy tickets but have never won anything. I just hope to have the luck one day and end up with a great check in my hand. I followed the lotto max winning numbers today at least twice. I'm starting to develop an obsession with the lottery. I know I'm not winning anything. Still, I buy more and more. I know this is the real goal of the lottery, to get more money from us, but I never thought it would have such an impact on me.

Edited by frasheron