Well, that figures

lew

1 hour ago, Fisherman said:

These ladies just couldn't resist oatmeal cookies in the dead of winter.

That's a great video and even though we've got a ton of them in the yard all the time, specially now that it's mating season, I haven't got them eating outta my hand.

Pretty cool birds though and I enjoy having them around.

005_1.jpg

Edited by lew

16 hours ago, lew said:

I said to heck with Mother Natures curve balls Bill and just finished switching the tires & wheels over LOL

Woke up this morning to 6" of snow, perhaps I should have listened to Mother Nature after all LOL

34 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

Time to go rent a tiger torch and speed up the melting process.

I've got one but with the crazy amount of snow we got last night there's probably not enough propane in the entire township to melt it all LOL

001_3.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, lew said:

Woke up this morning to 6" of snow, perhaps I should have listened to Mother Nature after all LOL

I woke up to the same Lew. Heard the plows going by at 4am. Was going to hit the western tribes , looked outside and said,sleep in day. I can miss one day of fishing.LOL

42 minutes ago, Sinker said:

My snows stay on until May.

I  always change mine about the beginning of April Shane but I'm OK as I don't have a schedule and if we get snow I just wait for a day....one of the perks of retirement LOL

hooked up the boat in alliston at 8 pm sat left at 10:30 headded home to kitchener. one of the most white knuclke drives of my life.  by the time i got to orangeville there was 8" of snow on the ground.   never had a truck sidways going up a hill with a 20 ft boat behind me before.  109 was closed so had to take backroads ive never driven before no plow no tracks no sense of curves or hills.... 4x4 got a workout.   home safe and sound arround 2 am.  worst driving conditions ive been in in a few years. 

20190331_010645.jpg

Edited by Freshtrax