Joey

Squid

Those were the best times ever. Boy did we have a feast of fish on the rock!! I remember being in greencouchdogs?? cabin and being offered a shot of moonshine. I was already feeling really warm and said sure that's not going to hurt (sure) . We all took a swig and in less than 5 mins my eyes went cross eyed and I ended up on my bed in my tent with the huge tarp over it asleep like a baby until the morning. Good times.

Edited by Squid

12 minutes ago, Terry said:

she is missed

She sure is Terry and the girls still wear the purple T-shirts in Joey's honour every year when we head north.

029_2.jpg

Edited by lew
  • Like 1

Awesome lady.  Shared many a PM with her about Snowy Owls and how she always had the best luck finding the buggers.  Even offered to meet up and show me some of her spots.    Wish I got to actually meet her in person.

I remember being welcomed into their home, dropping something off as I recall, and not wanting to leave because of the incredible hospitality that both Joey and Tybo showered on me. 

Pity there is nothing in the In Memorium section about her. 

It's funny cause a FB memory came up the other day about a 'reminder' and it was something she had posted on a few years ago in the comments to that post.  She was a great person and we too had some great chats.