Yella belly fever

misfish

LOL

The walk out was superb. Well,crossing the pressure crack this morning was a bit of a challenge.  Finding a spot to cross was a bit of a chore,but made it.

Started 1st hole shallow, marked nothing. Moved to next spot, drill and never moved the rest of the morning. The glory hole.
They were there the whole time. So many dinks  . Then, I figured out a pattern. These buggers were coming up with shiners in their mouths. They are chasing. SO, i played the chase game. Man it was the ticket. Drop,bang,lift,stop,they come up ,reel  and fish on.LOL Some chased from 25 up to 10 and then hit. It was a blast. I left and they were still there, but I had my fun and my fresh feed.

The 2 baits used were a  3"williams half and half hammer with a 3" drop line to a hook with a trout trigger X bead. The other was a small buckshot. Man that thing is deadly.

Perch,n is so much fun.

yqExyqu.jpg

BT8phx1.jpg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Terry said:

sure were a lot of shiners, i think thats about the last time trying to make it over the pressure cracks for my yamadoo

See ya in the AM for a nice brisk walk. It,s a hop,skip and a jump,then it,s occupation yellow hues. :P

Edited by misfish

19 hours ago, Rizzo said:

this I gotta see!

LOL He was a Jones today. No show.LOL

5 hours ago, Fish Farmer said:

From Whitie Whisper to Perch Whisper:good:

What a day a difference makes. I was yelling,not whispering.LOL

They were not as active,but did manage a few for some eats.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...