2019 North GTA Tackle Swap

David Chong

The 2019 North GTA Tackle Swap is back in a new easy to access location, the Optimist Youth Centre in Newmarket(Just off the 404, south of Davis Dr.) Doors are open to the public from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM and entry is only a Toonie or a non-perishable food item donation for Compassion 360! Currently, there are still tables available to vendors, please e-mail [email protected] for full details! #TackleSwap #NorthGTA #GreatDeals#BuySellSwap

5th Annual North GTA Tackle Swap

Date: Sunday April 7, 2019

Doors Open from 9:30 AM -2:30 PM

55 Forhan Ave, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8X6

Admission Costs: $2 or FREE Admission with a non-perishable food item donation

Lots of quality vendors, door Prizes & BBQ!

2019 North GTA Tackle Swap Poster 001.jpg

2019 North GTA Tackle Swap Poster 002.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick reminder that this event is coming up this Sunday! Should be some great deals to be had there! Only a toonie or a non-perishable food donation for the local Compassion 360 Food Bank! Don't miss it, these tackle swaps usually feature some excellent savings. Hope to see you all there! 

It was good to see you again my friend. The show had much to offer for it,s size. Many great deals. Both Terry and I got some needed supplies and I thank you for the great deal on the waders. :good:

I am still puzzled by the gentleman that talked to Terry and I like we were long time friends. We must be famous or sumth,n. LOL

Now time to get fishing.

1 hour ago, misfish said:

It was good to see you again my friend. The show had much to offer for it,s size. Many great deals. Both Terry and I got some needed supplies and I thank you for the great deal on the waders. :good:

I am still puzzled by the gentleman that talked to Terry and I like we were long time friends. We must be famous or sumth,n. LOL

Now time to get fishing.

Always great to see you guys! Glad you found some good deals! Let’s get fishing!