My happy crappie place.

limeyangler

Been a long 2 weeks.

My buffer zone from arriving back from holiday and starting work evaporated with the storm that hit Toronto and delayed our flight 18hours, only to have the storm follow us the next day to NW Ontario.

3'  hard packed snow x 2.5 acres was my first job before we even could get the suitcases from the car. Up the next day for work on a new schedule and then the flu whacked me and I was liquid at both ends for 4 days.

A few more days of work after that followed by another dump of snow and I finally made it to my happy place. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jimmer said:

Get your flu shot next year!

I did get my flu shot, i just said flu to describe a heinous illness, kind of like saying bandaid or kleenex to describe all bandages and tissue paper.

18 hours ago, Reef Runner said:

At first I thought one of those fish is flopping into that open hole (my luck); nice it came back the other side :lol: 

Crazy huh? That never happens and to get it on film.

10 hours ago, Toronto_Angler said:

The Flu SHot wont help against the Stomach Flu (not an actual flu)

But yeah in general everyone should get a flu shot anyways because the real flu is much more serious

I kind of have to get it, our workplace has a policy where if you don't and get flu your sick coverage is void.