Couple of big crashes

Fisherman

had to be the 'wife extraction service' this week.  still shaking my head, what makes someone go out at 6am before the roads are plowed, after a blizzard in a fwd to get darts?

fortunately she only made it about 300 feet before getting stuck in a drift and i was able to pull her out with my truck.  there was good money to made that day by the guys pulling people out of ditches

33 minutes ago, Raf said:

had to be the 'wife extraction service' this week.  still shaking my head, what makes someone go out at 6am before the roads are plowed, after a blizzard in a fwd to get darts?

fortunately she only made it about 300 feet before getting stuck in a drift and i was able to pull her out with my truck.  there was good money to made that day by the guys pulling people out of ditches

I would have left her there and gone for a coffee first.  I remember years ago, working as a dispatcher, raging snow storm that closed a lot of the local roads.  Some nitwit calls us and expects the police to go look for his wife because she just had to have that cup of Timmies.  Needless to say I had a few choice words for him that make him look like an idiot without realizing it.