Just what the DR ordered

misfish

Last weekend was the first time in over 3 weeks I was able to get out,even though,I was not 100%, hell I wasnt even 70%, but one can only stay inside for so long. The walks out were killer on the lungs breathing that cold air in. Finally, today I was at 100% and I was at my normal up at Lew oclock hour, and set up at 5:30 am.  Fish were not flowing in by the hoards,but what did come in,well, they got smacked.

3/4 on the meegs,0/1 on the vibrado,0/1 on my drop shot tied goby fry. That was another first for my own tye.

He Ralph,  ya Harry. This aint the way out.  Who the hell drill holes with no bottom opening ?

ipY4n47.jpg

Guess were going home for dinner.

wJQBQY8.jpg

Yup

8M7Luew.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, misfish said:

It should. Your recipe is my go to now.?

Most people who try it say the same. Glad you enjoy.  

Most people also burn the crap out of their fish. It doesn't need to be cooked at a really high temp, and doesn't need to cook too long either. Looks like you have it just right! 

S. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SirCranksalot said:

I hear there's some out around Creemore, fo example!?

its sad what happened to creemore. Their beer was too damn good so the big guys bought em up and started to mass produce the beer.

Its still pretty good, but if you remember when it was still brewed small...oh boy, i think it was my favourite beer of all time.