BillM

Humminbird 597ci HD DI

Humminbird 597ci HD DI

Humminbird 597ci HD DI with power cable and transom mounting kit.  Unit has been updated to the latest software.  I can include a brand new 83/200 transom mount transducer but you'll most likely only be able to use the 200mhz frequency.   (You'll need the DI transducer listed below or an Ice ducer  if you wanted to use this for ice fishing).  

https://humminbird.johnsonoutdoors.com/accessories/transducers/xnt-9-di-t-200455-transom-dualbeam-down-imaging-transducer

The 597ci HD Combo features a Best in Class brilliant color 640V x 640H 5" display with LED backlight. Down Imaging and DualBeam Plus™ Sonar with 2400 Watts PTP power output, 50 channel internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography, a card slot for maps and saving waypoints and a Tilt and Swivel Quick Disconnect Mounting System.

Screen shots of the unit itself and the self test/software version/hours.   

$200obo.

VWzmMBh.jpg

lNVGz8O.jpg

NsEZAqR.jpg

519yRg5FS+L._SY355_.jpg

Edited by BillM

It is. (Price updated as well)

Edited by BillM

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• SOLD - Humminbird Helix 9 MEGA DI GPS Gen2

View Advert Humminbird Helix 9 MEGA DI GPS Gen2 Brand new unit.   Thank you Advertiser Cosmos Date 05/03/2019 Price 1,000.00 CAD Category Fishing Classifieds  

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• Humminbird 797C2i

View Advert Humminbird 797C2i I am selling my Humminbird 797C2i fishfinder.  It works perfectly.  I used it twice during open water season and twice during ice season.  The unit has side imaging, internal GPS, mapping and can be networked with other Humminbird units.  I am including all of the hardware to mount it to a boat, a Humminbird carrying case, 2 transducers (1 for ice fishing and the one that came with it), portable transducer kit with suction cup, manu

• Humminbird piranhamax 170

Recently upgraded my sonar.. selling this humminbird with transducer and power cable.  Unit is like new.. about 10 total hours of run time.  $50 located in Toronto.

• humminbird z line?

Anyone using these chips on their humminbird products.   Seems like its based off of lakemaster north america charts. Does anyone have any experience using these for navigation, and more specifically on Georgian Bay.   Unfortunately lake master does not have a nice web app like navionics, but it looks like if I want to utilize autochart live I am stuck going with humminbird z line.   let me know your experiences with coverage and accuracy of charts.   Thanks guys,

in General Discussion

• New Humminbird compatible with old transducer and power?

I bought a Helix 7 DI/GPS today to replace the Humminbird 587CI DI unit on my new boat. The power supply cord turned the unit on, but wondering if the power supply and transducer already wired on the boat will work with the new unit. The old unit was down imaging, and the new unit is also down imaging. I compared the transducer side by side and the look near identical. I would rather not re run all the wires if it doesnt need to be.

in General Discussion