Attention: Members with Expired Navionics Chips

David Chong

If any members on this board own a Navionics Chip that subscription has expired, you can order a new card or renew your subscription for 50% off until the end of Feb.! Your new card or subscription will now have the best of both the Navionics & Garmin data! The best deal that I've seen ever. #NavionicsRenewal #NavionicsAmbassador

Here is the link for full details:

https://www.navionics.com/usa/update-your-chart?utm_source=mailchimp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2019_feb_card_subscription_sale&utm_content=cta_link

Edited by David Chong

3 minutes ago, misfish said:

David

I have the SD card, but missing the small chip that goes in it. Can I buy just the small chip ? Can I buy the update card $129, or do I need to buy the whole thing ?

Thanks

Did you register the card on the Navionics site when you initially got the card? If you did then your Navionics account should have a record of it and show it as expired. If so I do believe that you can click on that card and order a new card at 50% off which is US$49.99 Let me know how you make out!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, David Chong said:

Did you register the card on the Navionics site when you initially got the card? If you did then your Navionics account should have a record of it and show it as expired. If so I do believe that you can click on that card and order a new card at 50% off which is US$49.99 Let me know how you make out!

The card came with the finder when I bought it ( used ). I was unaware at the time, the small chip was missing til Bill M told me. I have nothing registered with Navionics. site.

59 minutes ago, misfish said:

The card came with the finder when I bought it ( used ). I was unaware at the time, the small chip was missing til Bill M told me. I have nothing registered with Navionics. site.

Yeah, sorry Brian Terry is right! If you had registered it and lost it, you could have still got a new one!

15 hours ago, David Chong said:

I see the limited time offer for $49.99. Wondering how the renewal will work when my current card expires in June 2019.

2 minutes ago, mamona said:

I see the limited time offer for $49.99. Wondering how the renewal will work when my current card expires in June 2019.

Hey mamona, I've asked the question regarding if you had a card about to expire and find out if you get another year from when your subscription ends but haven't received an answer yet! I know that you can renew an expired card or one up to 90 days from expiration. Will update you as soon as I have an answer!

10 minutes ago, David Chong said:

Hey mamona, I've asked the question regarding if you had a card about to expire and find out if you get another year from when your subscription ends but haven't received an answer yet! I know that you can renew an expired card or one up to 90 days from expiration. Will update you as soon as I have an answer!

16 minutes ago, mamona said:

Hey mamona, just heard back from them. Use the Chart Installer after you've logged into your Navionics account and as long as you purchase the 12 month subscription before the end of Feb. your 12 months will begin when your current subscription expires. Hope that this helps!

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a new chip. Great deal!  My last one expired in 2014 LOL....

I couldn't get it to work on my PC though, the little check box at the end to acknowledge privacy wouldn't work, so I did it on my phone with no problem. 

S. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, David Chong said:

Hey mamona, just heard back from them. Use the Chart Installer after you've logged into your Navionics account and as long as you purchase the 12 month subscription before the end of Feb. your 12 months will begin when your current subscription expires. Hope that this helps!

Wow, that's fantastic! Thank you so much, David.

5 hours ago, Sharkbait22 said:

My card expired May 2018.   I'd be in for $200 bucks total US or CAD not sure.  Plus shipping (duty?)

Too steep for what additional info I'll get? The depth info for some lakes I like to fish is crap/dangerous and these are some large popular lakes. 

Nope, I have a couple cards on my Navionics account & one expired in 2015, I can renew it for another 12 months for $49.99 USD! Log into your Navionics account and select that card!

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:11 AM, misfish said:

Is your name DICK ?   lol

Ok, of course I don't get the joke. David I love the way everyone here, you especially on this post is more than willing to help out a fellow OFCer. Not all forums out there will, in fact some are just downright combative. 

• Like 1