Fueling up a Tesla NF

Headhunter

2 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Of course Dave I don't get your pic. I am 50/50 about staging the elec. car that runs on gas, or vise vesa.   

I guess I just getting cynical in my old age but I found the irony of charging an electric vehicle with a gas powered internal combustion generator , hilarious. Excuse my warped sense of humour. 

• Like 2

That Tesla video is widely considered to be a faked video that was done in order to generate a lot of views on YouTube so the poster could make money.  YouTube pays for high views and that gives lots of incentive for people to try to post fake video's that will get a lot of views.  That one has 4.6 million views so far.  Probably made a couple grand so far. 

Very similar to all of those "first time listening to pink Floyd" videos and similar. There are lot out there any they are so obviously set up and faked.  A very large proportion of YouTube videos are actually staged fakes.

Edited by Canuck

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:36 PM, dave524 said:

I guess I just getting cynical in my old age but I found the irony of charging an electric vehicle with a gas powered internal combustion generator , hilarious. Excuse my warped sense of humour. 

OK, now I get it. I need help usually, even with why the chicken crossed the street. But yes that is ironic and funny now that you explained it. 

7 hours ago, Canuck said:

That Tesla video is widely considered to be a faked video that was done in order to generate a lot of views on YouTube so the poster could make money.  YouTube pays for high views and that gives lots of incentive for people to try to post fake video's that will get a lot of views.  That one has 4.6 million views so far.  Probably made a couple grand so far. 

Very similar to all of those "first time listening to pink Floyd" videos and similar. There are lot out there any they are so obviously set up and faked.  A very large proportion of YouTube videos are actually staged fakes.

Too many people fail to realize that Youtube is all about making money these days and people will go to great lengths to create realistic videos to earn more hits and $$$. Then there's those lazy and cheap buggers who resort to using clickbait to draw people to their usually boring or completely unrelated videos. 

Youtube is like TV. Little quality content and most is Bull.