Dinorwic Crappie

limeyangler

Hi all,

Got out around 10am and was set up by 11.

Apart from a lull at the beginning from 1 pm to 3 pm had a real hoot with some nice 14” crappie, a bunch of small feisty sauger, a pike and walleye on light tackle.

I don’t usually feature in my videos, but I forgot my spare camera batteries and had to mount it on the pop up in order to charge the camera directly. 

By the way, any of you folk that use a Mavic drone, they work fine in sub zero temperatures, just stick an adhesive toe warmer on the battery and off you go, -20C is the coldest I’ve flown and it worked flawlessly.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, limeyangler said:

Hi all,

Got out around 10am and was set up by 11.

Apart from a lull at the beginning from 1 pm to 3 pm had a real hoot with some nice 14” crappie, a bunch of small feisty sauger, a pike and walleye on light tackle.

I don’t usually feature in my videos, but I forgot my spare camera batteries and had to mount it on the pop up in order to charge the camera directly. 

By the way, any of you folk that use a Mavic drone, they work fine in sub zero temperatures, just stick an adhesive toe warmer on the battery and off you go, -20C is the coldest I’ve flown and it worked flawlessly.

At least you're having fun