Clam replacment parts..N/F sort of

brkygetr

Hello all,

Long time, no post but that's life getting in the way. Trying to find out where to get a Clam Nanook replacement tent. Recently purchased one used and instead of patching the holes was wondering if anyone knows where to purchase in Canada?  Went to Clam website and I can get one here from the states but they are currently closed (as all Canadian orders have to be processed over the phone) and I expect it might take bit.

Any ideas? Willing to drive to get one or of course delivered to the door would be awesome.

….and just to make this a fishing thread I was on Simcoe (inner KB) yesterday and marked a bunch in 45' but no takers. Nothing marked deeper, nothing shallower

Thanks all and swing hard!

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-ontario/clam-shelters/k0l9004

Saw this message on the Sail site, "

CLAM

COMING SOON

The products in this category are not yet available online, but we have them in store!
Come browse our wide selection in one of our stores. "

LOL, I am guessing most places in my area are closed also since we seem to be surrounded by level 2 and 3 snow emergencies.

Your going to have to order a replacement tent from Clam, unless you stumble across someone selling one on Kijiji.  I’ve never seen a retailer carrying replacement tents.  I suppose your local tackle shop could order one in, but at that point you may as well order direct.

I went through the same process and ended up ordering direct.  They do return e-mails but sometimes take quite a while so you're best to just call.  Their customer service is really good but not on this side of the border.  

6 hours ago, G.mech said:

I went through the same process and ended up ordering direct.  They do return e-mails but sometimes take quite a while so you're best to just call.  Their customer service is really good but not on this side of the border.  

Was it a fairly good turn around for delivery? Any issues with additional charges at customs? I can make it through this season with the patches I have sewn in but would like to get the Thermal cover anyways...and according to their site the thermal is only $80 more.

The shipping was about $40US, and taxes/duty was 23%.  It arrived quick, around a week as I recall.  The tent for my Denali was about $225 and the thermal was $250 US last year.  I ordered some poles a couple of years ago too and they came quickly with no issues.  

Edited by G.mech

A friend of mine just did exactly what you want to do. Got the thermal cover delivered direct from clam, over the phone, to his door in about a week. $250 US. Well worth it. The thermal cover is the only way to go. Its night and day. 

S.