• Similar Topics

• Yay ! ***** 2012 *****

Ya new years is over so come on 5:oclock morning softwater , its time to put the ice gear away enough is enough , softwater come on . ...... what ta hell , i am sure Sears on monday morning will have all the Halloween stuff on the shelve and the christmas stuff put away ! No mater what your wishing for , HAPPY 12 every one .

in General Discussion

• Slowly coming back! YAY

Well it is good to be back. Fishindevil and I had to leave for a couple of weeks, due to a family emergency. The last couple of weeks have been very hard but finally there is light at the end of the tunnel and things are getting back to normal. We are planning to get the boat out this weekend if things goes as planned. I hope that everyone is doing well and we are looking forward to reading and posting great threads. One last thing, I would like to thank K-Dawg, Fishergirl and OFC for the Ext

in General Discussion

• Done His Tour! YAY!

I was talking to my sister last night and we all got word that my brother-in-law is now done his tour and he is on his way home! He left Afganhistan sometime last week but they had to go to Cyprus for a week for counselling etc. This has been a long, hard and gruelling 6 months for our family and countless other familes that have a member serving there. I wanted to express my sincere thanks to everyone here that gave their prayers and thank you's! That means more, then you will ever know. I gu

in General Discussion